We assure high quality, environmentally-friendly products to our customers. Quality and care for environment is embedded in our minds and in our processes and are proved by most recognized international standards.
Certification of management system
Quality and environment are very important to us. Therefore we decided, as one of the first, to establish management system to control quality and our impact on environment throughout all production processes, according to international ISO standards.
ISO 9001, Quality Management System:
We are certified by international ISO 9001 standards. With Quality Management System we can track materials quality all the way from the production entry point to the end, and therefore offer our clients better compliance with their requests.
ISO 14001, Environmental Management System:
We are certified by ISO 14001. Buying DONIT® sealing products means you are buying materials, produced with minimal impact on environment.
Products and materials certificates
We ensure product quality and safety in accordance with a number of widely recognized international standards. Our products go through rigorous testing, in which their performance under conditions, demanded by international standards, is determined. You can be sure you are buying products, made of certified material and certified for usage in different applications:
- DVGW KTW – water extraction tests. Test determines if substances from non-metallic products were released into the drinking water. The approval demonstrates that no tolerable changes of the drinking water occur.
- DVGW W 270 – microbiological tests. The assessment of enhancement of microbial growth on non-metallic materials in contact with drinking water.
- WRAS - water extraction tests and microbiological tests. This type of approval demonstrates that the non-metallic material/component does not itself contaminate the water.
Resistance to gaseous oxygen
- BAM (Oxygen) - The reactivity of a gasket material with oxygen at high pressure and elevated temperature is evaluated. If there is no change in appearance, in mass, and in autogenous ignition temperature of the material, it is considered aging resistant.
- DIN-DVGW DIN 3535-6. Thermo-mechanical, sealability and chemical properties of gaskets for gas supply are tested.
- DVGW VP 401– fire safe test. Gaskets for gas supply are tested at high temperature loads.
- Germanischer Lloyd (GL). Sealing materials are tested for applications in ship’s piping systems according to GL approval system. According to SOLAS 74 materials also have asbestos free compliance.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- TA-Luft (VDI 2440) – leakage test approval of high-grade sealing systems according to VDI 2440. Approval of emission reduction in mineral oil refineries.
- Fire safe API 607 – resistance to open fire. These approvals are mostly required from petrochemical industry.
Browse through products in Material selector by certificates to see which products are compliant to certificates, you are looking for.